Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Paul-isms

I should be in bed, but I wanted to make sure I got these recorded somewhere so I don't forget them.

He walked in while I was walking on the treadmill, and said "That looks like a...a...a.. conveyor belt!"

He has recently decided it goes, "Scritures, Preeyar, and Flamly Tickle Time!" before bed time.

He went to the bathroom at the library where there are automatically flushing toilets.  I explained there were "automatic" which means they go all by their selves.  The next bathroom we walked into he said, "Are these potties amazing?"

He walks into a bathroom and immediately asks, "Does it plush itself?"

While we were camping a couple of weeks ago, he said "Dad, is the fire stluggling?" when Jared was starting it the next morning.

Same camping trip that we went on semi spur of the moment, and did not take all the proper supplies, meant that he was eating noodle soup out of a disposable bread pan. "I eating like a pig mommmy!"

**P.S. Here is another one we were giggling about today.
Paul saw cinnamon sticks (which I use a lot of in the winter for apple cider) on my gum package, he was telling Jared, "That sticks is for yummy hot drinks, dad."



I'm sure there are more, but that's all for now folks!

2 comments:

coryshay said...

Love that kiddo!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Thanks for posting his cute sayings, since we don't get to witness them in person. I can't wait till you get here. I hope he isn't too overwhelmed by all the happenings that he can't be his cute self! Love that Paulie!