Shayla tagged me a little bit ago, so here I go.
1. I love being a mom. Paul is the best boy in the whole world!
2. I love to read. Right now I am reading The Greatest Generation (WONDERFUL) and I am about to start Poisonwood Bible.
3. I believe I am physically unable to have every room in my house clean at the same time. I will have all but one, and then I get that one done and the rest have all fallen apart by then.
4. New Jersey got a bad rap. It is really a very pretty state for the most part. They have trees and although pathetic in comparison, they do have mountains.
5. Second grade is the ultimate grade to teach. They are the cream of the crop.
6. Jared rules. He works three hundred hours a week so that I can only work part time and be with our Pauly.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
We had our first big snow of the season on Sunday. That seemed to be the cue for the freezing weather to come and stay. It hasn't gotten over 40 since then. Paul has a new affinity for water. He turns toward the sound every time he hears it. Tonight during his bath he didn't want to play with his bath toys, he just wanted Jared to keep pouring water out of the cup. He tries to grab the water as it goes over his hand. It is darning. I wish I had somethng more interesting to say but I'm tired and must go to bed now. Night!
(Can you tell he is mine?)