Shayla tagged me a little bit ago, so here I go.
1. I love being a mom. Paul is the best boy in the whole world!
2. I love to read. Right now I am reading The Greatest Generation (WONDERFUL) and I am about to start Poisonwood Bible.
3. I believe I am physically unable to have every room in my house clean at the same time. I will have all but one, and then I get that one done and the rest have all fallen apart by then.
4. New Jersey got a bad rap. It is really a very pretty state for the most part. They have trees and although pathetic in comparison, they do have mountains.
5. Second grade is the ultimate grade to teach. They are the cream of the crop.
6. Jared rules. He works three hundred hours a week so that I can only work part time and be with our Pauly.