5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without
4. Toes (and all the parts in between)
5. Clothing to cover it all (you're welcome).
(Everything else is optional - sorry to copy Julie, but it's exactly how it is in my house too. Sometimes I don't even get shoes on.)
5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger
2. The Smurfs
3. Care Bears
5 Things That Terrify Me
1. Falling down stairs (I think it has to do with re-breaking my arm falling down stairs.)
2. Paul getting seriously hurt
3. Jared getting stuck in the city because of some sort of terrorist attack/natural disaster - have you seen how many disaster movies take place in NYC?!?!
4. Turning 30 and still be living in an apartment
5. Horror Movies
5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like
2. Black Licorice
3. Step aerobics
4. (Sorry, I got nothin')
5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Go to Venice
2. Buy a house
3. Publish a book
4. Live on a cruise ship
5. Attend a presidential inauguration, a superbowl game, a world series game, and New Year's Eve in Times Square.
5 Friends/Family I Tag