Thursday, September 11, 2008

Couple Tag

Couple TAG
What is his name: Jared
What is her name: Amanda
How long have you been together: 7 years in February, 5 years married in January
How long did you date: 23 months
How old is he: almost 32
How old is she: almost 27
Who eats more: Amanda for sure
Who said I love you first: Amanda
Who is taller: Jared
Who sings better: Jared, he's been to Israel to sing, and it basically made me fall in love with him
Who is smarter: Technical stuff - Jared Useless trivia-Jared Teaching, common sense - Amanda
Who does the laundry: I do normally, although I hope Jared will instead of just throwing away his clothes
Who pays the bills: Amanda
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Amanda
Who mows the lawn: Our landlord in New Jersey....Mom, Dad, Lizzy, Sam in Utah
Who cooks the dinner: Microwave, Jared when he can. He's much better at it.
Who drives: Jared
Who is more stubborn: Jared.....d d definitely Jared
Who proposed: Jared
Who is more sensitive: Amanda

I tag Chelsea and Tyson, Danny and January, Phil and Julie

1 comment:

coryshay said...

I'm still trying to do the math...how did you date for 23 months when your first date was the day we got engaged? Maybe this week fried my brain!!